Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In Sault Ste. Marie

I have landed in 'The Soo' as we were told it is known as. I'm sitting charging up my laptop with another guy named Jason who just bought me chocolate milk out of the blue! Thanks Jason. I've also been talking to a lot of people on my plane (Jason, Rosie or Roselynn and Ali) and we have been trying to get our French and English to work. I'm going to be living with Rosie (who is very sweet) and a girl named Alysanne and another girl named Sarah. I can see the confusion already.

Anyway, it is raining here (mom you were right) and I am carrying very heavy bags. But everything is good and I am very excited. I'm no longer nervous now that I am in here which is good.

Hugs and kisses all around.

Sara

1 comment:

Lia said...

mothers are always right!!!! there is only one flaw in the rain jacket plan ... you have no hood. woops. you might need to get a wing breaker with a hood anyways.
Love ya,
Mom