Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An update on the situation

So I talked to Xavier this morning (he is the person who called me yesterday) and he told me that I need to resend the Police firm (this time I'm sending the one for my area which is what I should have done in the first place) and then he will process it. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go until the background check was finished (and that will take a while I believe) but he said that he sent a package with all my departure information to me TODAY. So I'm still able to go, we just need to send everything ASAP. I need to wait for all my stuff to be returned to me because he sent back the money order that you need for a police check as well and I don't want to have to buy another one.

So everything is STILL up in the air, but it is at a slightly lower altitude today.

Sara

No comments: